The need for efficient and reliable network solutions has never been more important. With the growth of online businesses and connected networks, having a reliable and efficient switch is essential for success. The Yuanley 8 Port Gigabit PoE Switch is one of the best options for providing a reliable and efficient connection for your network. This article will discuss the features and benefits of the Yuanley 8 Port Gigabit PoE Switch and how it can help you achieve a successful network.
YuanLey 8-Port Industrial Gigabit PoE DIN-Rail Switch, 8 X Gigabi
- 【AI WatchDog】1-8 Ports support watchdog AI intelligent detection. When the POE device fails or crashes and goes offline, it will automatically restart the device to restore the link, make operation and maintenance more easier.
- 【Plug and Play】Plug and play, don’t need any configuration, fanless design, quiet operation, comes with an integrated DIN-rail mount kit, installation and disassembly are very simple. Suitable for intelligent transportation, rail transit, electric power, mining, metallurgy and green energy.
- 【Industrial Grade Quality】The 12-Port gigabit PoE+ industrial switch has dual redundant power interface with overload current protection. IP40 protection grade, it can work in a wide temperature range from -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F). 6KV lightning protection, adapt to various harsh environments.(Tips: UL power adapter in not included, can be purchased separately if necessary.)
- 【Full Gigabit Ports】This 12 ports Industrial PoE Switch includes 8 x 1000M PoE + 2 x 1000M SFP+2 x 1000M Uplink ports,1-8 ports support IEEE 802.3af/at. Single port PoE power up to 30W, the maximum PoE output power is 240W. Switching capacity up to 24Gbps, with better data performance.
- 【VLAN Isolation, Extend】PoE ports 1-8 support VLAN isolation, the traffic are isolated from each other, can only communicate with the uplink 9-11 to reduce network congestion.; Support extend 250m long distance, default priority port.
YuanLey 8 Port Gigabit PoE Switch With 2 Gigabit Uplink, 8 PoE+ P
- 【Wide Applications】PoE and non-POE devices can be connected to this poe hub, such as poe camera/wireless ap, switch, router, computer, etc. It runs without noise and can be installed in office, home, and commercial locations, it is the good choice for high bandwidth requirements
- 【11 Gigabit Ports】This ethernet switch includes 8 gigabit PoE ports, 2 Gigabit uplink, 1G SFP port, support 1000Mbps POE and uplink connection, excellent data transmission performance. The SFP port suitable for longer distance transmission than Ethernet.
- 【120W High PoE+ Power】This poe switch built-in industrial power supply, no external power adapter, easier to install. The whole power is 120W, each port up to 30W, POE output power is more stable. **Please note: not compatible 24V passive PoE**
- 【AI WatchDog, Qos】Support watchdog AI intelligent detection. When the POE device fails or crashes and goes offline, it will automatically restart the device to restore the link, make operation and maintenance more easier. Ports 1 and 2 support QoS, when a lot of network data causes congestion, the data of these 2 ports will be forwarded first, to ensure that the data of important devices will not be lost.
- 【Plug and Play】The PoE ports 1-8 support VLAN isolation, the traffic are isolated from each other, can only communicate with the uplink 9-11 to reduce network congestion. Plug and Play, just plug in the power cord and network cable, no configuration required, easy to use.
YuanLey 8 Port PoE Switch With 2 Gigabit Uplink, 8 PoE+ Port 100M
- 【250m and VLAN support】 When the extend mode is enabled, single POE port supports 250m transmission distances and 10Mbps speed. 1-8 ports support VLAN isolation, reduce network congestion, improve the network safety.
- 【Plug and Play】 Support automatically detect devices, just plug in the power cord and network cable, no configuration required, easy to use.It is an unmanaged ethernet network switch
- 【Wide Applications】 Compact design. Durable Metal. Bilateral heat dissipation. LED lights. Widely used in IP cameras, Wireless Access Point, IP Phone, Computer Networks, etc.. If you have any questions, please contact our official support, we will provide the best after-sales service
- 【120W Power Supply】 Support IEEE 802.3af/at. Max 120W, built-in power, each port up to 30W and 15.4W in the same time.**Please note: If your device support 24V passive PoE, not support IEEE802.3at/at 48v PoE, it will not be compatible**
- 【Port and rate】This poe network switch includes 8 POE ports (10/100Mbps) and 2 Gigabit UpLink ethernet(1000Mbps). The Gigabit Uplink can support more bandwidth than 100Mbps port.
YuanLey 8 Port Gigabit PoE Switch, 8 PoE+ Ports 1000Mbps, 120W 80
- 120W PoE Power: Support IEEE 802.3af/at PoE power supply. The whole power is 120W, up to 30W per port. Suitable for poe power supply for multiple devices.
- High performance: This gigabit poe switch has 8 *1000Mbps ethernet ports, backplane bandwidth is 12Gbps, has excellent network performance, can support higher speed services
- 8 PoE Ports: All ports support PoE, and support automatic detection, can connect POE and non-POE devices, such as PoE Cameras, APs, computer, nvr, router and so on. All ports can be used as uplink ports.
- Plug and Play: Sturdy metal case, no noise, with hanging ears for installation, plug in power and network cable, no configuration required, can be easy installed in various environments.
- Widely Used: Built-in power supply. Compact design. Bilateral heat dissipation. LED lights. Can be widely used in security monitoring, computer networks, wireless coverage, office and home networks, etc.. If you have any questions, please contact our official support (please do not trust other agents), we will provide the best after-sales service
YuanLey 8 Port PoE Switch With 2 Gigabit Uplink, 8 PoE+ Port 1000
- [AI Extend, Plug and Play] The switch supports AI extend 300-meter transmission and automatic speed adjustment for one port (up to 10Mbps), while other ports keep 100M/1000M within 100-meter range. With Plug & Play, the switch is simple to use as you only need to plug in the network cable and power cord.
- [PoE Switch with Gigabit Ports] YuanLey 10-port ethernet PoE switch contains 8 Gigabit PoE/PoE+ ports, 2 Gigabit Uplink, and high-speed transmission for outstanding network performance. The 2 Uplink may be connected to a variety of network devices, including NVRs, routers, servers, and more.
- [VLAN Isolation with AI WatchDog] Supporting VLAN isolation which keeps traffic separate from one another, PoE ports 1 through 8 also provide watchdog AI intelligent detection. It will immediately restart the device to restore the link and make operation and maintenance simpler when the POE device fails or crashes and goes offline.
- [120W High Power PoE] YuanLey network switch features IEEE 802.3af/at supported by ports 1-8 with a single port’s PoE power reaching 30W. 120W is the maximum PoE output power. It has the ability to automatically detect and identify power-receiving equipment that complies with standards, deliver power through network cable, and by default support port priority.
- [Wide Application] Constructed with compact design, durable metal and featuring bilateral heat dissipation, the switch has wide applications such as in IP cameras, wireless access point, IP phone, computer networks etc. For any queries or support, kindly contact us.
What to Think About Before Purchasing Yuanley 8 Port Gigabit Poe Switches
When purchasing any product, it is important to be aware of the key considerations that should be taken into account. By doing so, you can avoid making a purchase that you may regret later on. In this buying guide, we will focus on Yuanley 8 Port Gigabit Poe Switches.
Determine What You Need
When looking for new Yuanley 8 Port Gigabit Poe Switches, it is important to determine your needs and requirements. This will help you focus on what is important to you and make the purchasing process simpler. Knowing your priorities is the most important thing when making a purchase.
We usually go for brands we have an emotional attachment to, which can result in both good and bad experiences. Of course, it’s often safest to stick with the brands we know best. But if you’re not one hundred percent confident that your chosen brand has the best product for you, then being cautious when buying any product from any brand is essential.
Budget vs Pricing
Before you commit to a purchase, you should always consider your budget. The price of a product is usually dependent on the seller and producer’s expenses, like raw materials, production costs, shipping fees, etc. If you want something of higher quality, be prepared to spend more money. This is almost a rule set in stone- your Yuanley 8 Port Gigabit Poe Switches included.
Go Through the Specs Carefully
Before you purchase any product, it’s essential that you study the features section to get a clear understanding of what you’re buying. This will help determine if the product meets your requirements and if it stacks up against similar products on the market. Having this information readily available will make it easier for you to reach a final decision about whether or not to buy the product.
Pros vs Cons
It’s up to us to look at the advantages and disadvantages of each product before we buy them. So, stay calm, and find out what you’re looking for in that Yuanley 8 Port Gigabit Poe Switches. Maybe another company has already made the perfect one for you. just don’t be too lazy to compare your options before making your final decision.
Quality and Performance
Quality is determined by a number of factors, including Color, Style, Performance, and Durability. Be sure to check for all of these when you make any purchases including Yuanley 8 Port Gigabit Poe Switches. After all, you are spending your hard-earned money on this item – it had better be worth it! In the end, it comes down to the quality of the product and whether or not it lives up to your expectations.
Understand Your Rights as a Customer
Many manufacturers are not only making good quality products but also creative advertisements to get us interested in them. However, the after-sales service and warranty are where many of them lack. For a lot of people, this is a big deal that can make or break whether they purchase a product or not.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the average power draw of the switch?
The average power draw of the switch will depend on the specific model and configuration of the switch. Generally, a switch can draw anywhere from 0.5 to 30 watts or more.
2. Does the switch support IEEE 802.3af/at PoE standards?
Yes, the switch supports IEEE 802.3af/at PoE standards.
3. Is this switch compatible with other types of PoE devices?
Yes, this switch is compatible with other types of PoE devices as long as the device is IEEE 802.3af/at compliant.
4. What is the maximum speed of the switch?
The maximum speed of the switch depends on the type of switch being used. Generally, the maximum speed of a switch is determined by the number and speed of the ports it provides, as well as the type of media being used. For example, a Gigabit Ethernet switch typically supports speeds up to 1,000 Mbps, while a 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch can support speeds up to 10,000 Mbps.
5. Does this switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) functions?
No, this switch does not support Power over Ethernet (PoE) functions.