When it comes to adding a booming bass to your home theater or music system, there’s no better way to do it than with a subwoofer. And if you’re looking for the best subwoofer for your setup, then look no further than Naim Muso. Naim Muso is a high-end audio equipment manufacturer that offers a range of subwoofers for both home and professional use. In this article, we’ll take a look at the best Naim Muso subwoofers, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
Naim Mu-So 2nd Generation, Light Wood, Wireless Speaker, Single
Why We Loved It
- Made with sustainable Ayous hardwood, treated and lacquered for a Light Oak effect finish
- Based on multi-award winning Mu-so 2nd Generation global acclaim
- Stream radio stations, use for TV sound and direct streaming from Spotify, Tidal and Qobuz
- 450 Watts of power paired with Focal optimised speaker drivers
- Easy playback from all your devices with Bluetooth & Apple AirPlay 2
Naim Mu-So 2 Wireless Music Speaker (Bentley Edition)
Why We Loved It
- high-resolution playback up to 24-bit/384kHz resolution
- Bentley Motors design details and accents
- 6 built-in high-performance speaker drivers, each powered by its own 75-watt amplifier
Naim Mu-So 2nd Generation Wireless Speaker, Black, Single
Why We Loved It
- Stereo 3-way; DSP-optimised vented box acoustic system
- Apple AirPlay 2, UPnPTM, Spotify Connect, TIDAL, Roon Ready, Bluetooth, Internet Radio
- Windows Media-formatted content, MP3, ACC, Ogg Vorbis streams and MMS
- Sync up to five Naim Streaming products and control via the Naim App.
- Touch control user interface with rotary volume control
Sonos Arc – The Premium Smart Soundbar for TV, Movies, Music, Gam
Why We Loved It
- Immerse yourself in the music – Stream music, radio, podcasts, and more from your favorite services with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2 when the TV is off
- Tuned to perfection – Enhanced Trueplay tuning technology optimizes the sound for the unique acoustics of the room
- Compatible with the new generation of the Sonos app, Sonos S3
- All-new Sonos Arc – Bring all your entertainment to life with the brilliantly realistic sound of Arc, featuring Dolby Atmos. Enjoy control with your TV remote, voice, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more
- Build out your home theater – Wirelessly connect Sub and a pair of One SL rears for an even more immersive listening experience
- Voice control – Amazon Alexa is built right in, so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands free
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback (Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.)
- Blends in beautifully – With its elongated shape, soft profile, and seamless facade, Arc discreetly mounts to the wall or sits beneath the TV without pulling focus
- Hear every word – Arc was specially tuned with the help of Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasize the human voice. Turn on speech enhancement in the app to clarify dialogue
- 3D sound with Dolby Atmos – Experience shows, movies, and games with the precise and immersive sound of Dolby Atmos
REL Acoustics T/5x Subwoofer, 8 Inch Down-Firing Driver, Arrow Wi
Why We Loved It
- Perfect for stereo or home theater systems. Matches well with modest systems and small to large sized rooms. Use a single T/5x for rooms 100-400 sq. feet or a Stereo Pair for rooms 400-600 sq. feet
- Arrow Wireless compatible, Closed Box, down-firing 8″ long-throw steel chassis driver, 125 watt Class A/B amplifier with High Level Neutrik Speakon, Low Level single RCA, and .1/LFE RCA inputs, -6dB @ 32Hz in room frequency response.
- Experience home theater and music as the artist intended with the most award winning high-end subwoofer brand, REL Acoustics. The T/5x enriches modest systems with deliciously sumptuous natural bass, high quality construction, and gorgeous finishes. Features high quality long throw drivers and powerful, reliable amplifiers. Makes music and cinema sound more natural with enhanced spatial resolution. Increases the soundstage depth and imaging for a truly high end experience.
- No assembly required. Comes with manual, power cord, and 10M (33 feet) High Level Speakon connector
- WARRANTY: 3 years parts and labor on new products. Covers all REL products and parts that are defective in material and workmanship. We will, at our sole option, repair or replace any defective parts free of charge. The warranty is no transferable.
How To Choose Your Naim Muso 2 Subwoofers
Use our buying guide before you purchase Naim Muso 2 Subwoofers. Some features are necessary, while others may not be as important to you.:
Quality of the Unit
The product should be high-quality, durable, and last for more than one year. The best way to assess the quality is by reading reviews from other customers who have purchased and used the product.
Is the Unit Worth the Price Tag?
Price is not the only factor to consider while buying a product, but it’s an important one. You should compare how much you’re willing to spend on the item with what other sellers are offering similar products for. Keep in mind that cheaper isn’t always better – quality should also be taken into consideration.
If the price difference is significant, choose the more expensive option as it is likely to be of better quality and last longer than its cheaper counterparts.
Before you buy a product, always double-check that the model you want includes all of the features you desire! If you’re unsure about any of them, read reviews from customers who have used those specific features. This way, you can get an idea of whether or not they would be useful to YOU.
There are a lot of risks involved while buying products online. Sometimes, the product doesn’t reach you, or it comes in damaged condition. So make sure that the seller offers a guarantee on the product.
Last but not the least, make sure that customer support is available for you in case of any issues or queries regarding your purchased product. If there is no help desk support, then you can always go to forums and review sites to find answers to any doubts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the benefits of using two subwoofers in a music system?
The benefits of using two subwoofers in a music system are: 1. Improved sound quality – Two subwoofers provide a fuller, richer sound than one, due to their increased surface area. 2. Improved sound coverage – Two subwoofers spread sound more evenly throughout the room. 3. Increased bass response – Two subwoofers provide more punch and detail to low frequency sounds. 4. Increased power handling – Two subwoofers can handle more power than one, allowing them to provide more bass output.
2. What are the most important considerations when selecting a subwoofer for a music system?
The most important considerations when selecting a subwoofer for a music system include the amount of power it can produce, the size and type of enclosure, the frequency range it can handle, the sensitivity of the driver, and the type of crossover used. Additionally, it is important to consider the type of music you will be playing and the room size and acoustics.
3. What type of music does a two subwoofer system provide the best sound quality for?
A two subwoofer system provides the best sound quality for bass-heavy music genres, such as hip hop, EDM, dubstep, and other bass-heavy genres.
4. What is the best way to position two subwoofers in a music system?
The best way to position two subwoofers in a music system is to space them apart as far as possible. This will help ensure an even distribution of sound throughout the room, as opposed to having one subwoofer overpowering the other. Additionally, it is important to make sure the subwoofers are facing the same direction, so that the sound waves will travel in the same direction.
5. What are the best brands of subwoofers for a two subwoofer system?
Some of the best brands of subwoofers for a two subwoofer system are JL Audio, Rockford Fosgate, Polk Audio, Klipsch, and SVS.