Camping is a popular activity for many people, but it can be difficult to make sure that your camping trailer is level when you arrive at your destination. Leveling blocks are a great solution as they are easy to use, transport and store. In this article, we’ll look at the best camping trailer leveling blocks available and how to choose the right ones for your needs.
Dumble RV Stabilizer Jacks Camper Leveling Blocks 4-Pack – Heavy
Why Should You Invest in It
- NO MORE SWAYING: Use the Dumble | Camper Stabilizer RV Leveling Blocks to stabilize, secure, and level your RV, camper, or travel trailer; Transfer weight on a constant vertical plane, support a car in storage to save from a tire going flat, use on trailer with single axle to keep the trailer from tipping back with too much weight in the wrong places, use under weak steps, or place in crawl space to stop floor creaks and rattles; For stabilizing only recreational vehicles – Do not use to raise
- FITS YOUR RV & TRAILER: Adjustable from 11.5 inches to 17.5 inches (29.2cm to 44.5cm); Make sure the height is correct for your use; Includes 6.2” x 6.2” x 8.75” inch (15.7cm x 15.7cm x 22.2cm) base and 6” x 8.8” inch (15.2cm x 22.3cm) threaded rod; Rod includes 1.75-inch (4.4cm) diameter slightly dished pad that makes a tight connection under your application
- BUILT TO LAST: Each jack supports up to 6,000 pounds (2,722kg) or 3 Tons (2.7MT); All components constructed from aluminum for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion; RV levelers nest into each other (stack) for storage
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (4) RV leveling jacks to support a total of 24,000 pounds (10,886kg)
- EASY TO USE: The long bolt in the center of the jack stand is threaded; At the top of the jack stand is a large nut that fits into a pocket to keep it from turning; The center bolt raises and lowers by turning the long bolt with the T-handle, either clockwise or counter-clockwise; Place under a section of sub frame close to the corners; We recommend using wood or concrete blocks under jacks
ANDERSEN HITCHES | RV Accessories | 2-Pack Camper Leveler System
Why Should You Invest in It
- 🛻[BUILT IN USA]: As a US-based company, we are here to create premier towing products that improve the journey from point A to point B. That’s why we don’t just make hitches for trailers, we make hitches for people like you–the recreational travelers, hard workers, and avid sportsmen.
- 🛻[MUST HAVE FOR CAMPERS OR FIFTH WHEEL]: Works great on trailers up to 30,000 lbs and with tires up to 32″ diameter. The Andersen Camper Leveler provides ‘dead-on’ leveling at any increment from 1/2″ to 4″ – no other leveler is this precise – or this easy to use!
- 🛻[EASY TO USE]: Just drive on, decide how high you want it and place the chocks! You’ll be ready to go dirt biking or hiking in no time- It’s that simple to use. You’ll never want to travel without this leveling system again!
- 🛻[FAST & PRECISE LEVELING]: Avoid the hassle of setting up your camper with travel trailer leveling blocks or wooden planks under your tires. Make trailer leveling a fast and precise task. Simply level your trailer any increment between 1/2″ and 4″ in less than 5 minutes.
- 🛻[MONEY BACK WARRANTY]: Your satisfaction is our only pursuit. If you have any trouble for any reason at all, we will refund or replace this item for you. We hope that you enjoy your camper levelers!
CARMTEK Camper Leveler Kit – Curved RV Levelers With Camper Wheel
Why Should You Invest in It
- ✔ ANTI-SLIP JOINTING SYSTEM: Carmtek engineers have developed a special jointing system with precise grip channels on the surface of the levelers to prevent levelers from sliding when backing the camper tire onto the levelers.
- ✔ LEVELER TRIMMING FOR TIGHT DUAL AXLES: For some dual axle trailers one leveler may need to be cut to length to fit (depending on how much space is between tires), up to 4″ can be cut off the leveler with no adverse effects. Typically, the amount of space needed between tires to fit without cutting is about 2.5″ to 3″ of space, but this varies with tire size. Our package includes clear and detailed instructions regarding the trimming of the levelers.
- ✔ LIFETIME WARRANTY: If you experience any issue down the line you are guaranteed a free replacement or complete refund.
- ✔ FAST & PRECISE LEVELING: Avoid the hassle of setting up your camper with travel trailer leveling blocks or planks under your tires. Make trailer leveling a fast and precise task. Simply level your trailer any increment between 1/2″ and 4″ in less than 5 minutes.
- ✔ HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Built with a high-performance polymer, Carmtek Camper Leveler is made to last a lifetime. Our Camper Levelers works with any trailer that weighs up to 35,000 Lbs and with tires up to 32″ diameter.
LogicBlue Technology LevelMatePRO Wireless Vehicle RV Leveling Sy
Why Should You Invest in It
- FUSS-FREE LEVELING: Get your vehicle or RV level onto solid ground with the palm of your hand. LevelMatePRO is an essential RV accessory that will save you time and let you head to the lake, trail, or your easy chair as fast as possible. This RV leveling system makes the perfect addition to your RV gear. Stop using the bubble leveler and stabilize your RV the easy way.
- SIMPLE SETUP: The LevelMate app is as simple as it gets. A one-time setup procedure calibrates the device specifically to your RV. These calibrations are saved to the device, not your phone, allowing you to use our RV leveling system across multiple devices without any needed adjustments. It doesn’t matter if you have a travel trailer or a Class B RV, the LevelMatePRO system will get you level, wherever you are.
- APP DESIGNED FOR PEACE OF MIND: LevelMate utilizes the latest wireless Bluetooth technology for simple connectivity and increased range. Open your smartphone or device, pop into the app, and screens will display images and measurements required for your vehicle. As you start to make adjustments, the app will adjust and show your leveling in real time. The app is continuously being updated for new features.
- PATENTED BLUETOOTH RV LEVELING TOOL: LevelMate’s patented RV leveling system features a 3-axis digital accelerometer to accurately calculate angles and height requirements. The leveling device will not only tell you how far off you are, but how to correct it. Each unit is calibrated by hand to ensure that it functions in all different types of climates. Connect easily to Bluetooth and level your RV hands free.
- MADE IN THE USA: LevelMate takes pride in building our American economy. It’s the reason our products are only developed and produced in Ashville, NC. We believe in quality control and direct ownership of over 100% of our product and process. Every LevelMatePRO is hand calibrated by our internal engineers, not from a Chinese production line. It’s how we’ve always done it, and how we always will do it. It’s time to #LevelUp with the best RV Leveler and camper leveling system.
Dock N Stow Trailer Jack Stand, Stabilizing Leveling Block Stores
Why Should You Invest in It
- ADDED HEIGHT: Dock N Stow provides 6 inches of height saving you time trailering or de-trailering, no need to lower your jack to the ground. With the 1/4 inch lip around the top, they are stackable, add another Dock N Stow on top for 12 inches of height.
- SPACE-SAVER: Gen 1 sits directly on 2, 2.5 or 3-inch trailer tongue or frame with the included dovetail spacers. Stored close to the area of use, you’ll never have to search for a stand again and you’ll have more storage space to bring what you need. *Not to be used with C channel or I-beam frames.
- MULTI-USE: Dock N Stow Gen 1 supports most any trailer tongue jack without damaging the trailer. It has a 5000 lb. capacity for any foot or post, round or square and a 2500 lb. wheel dock capacity. For RV’s, Boating and Most Bumper Pulled Trailers.
- DURABLE: Gen 1 is extremely durable, engineered and made for the outdoors using high quality ABS plastic which is resistant to UV exposure, water, heat, mud and most other environmental hazards. If Dock N Stow does get dirty, wipe it clean in seconds.
- SAFETY: Gen 1 secures to square or rectangle tube frames with an included adjustable flat bungee & anti-slip silicone tape. Drive with it safely attached to your trailer. No more climbing up into the truck looking for your block of wood, risking injury.
How To Choose Your Camping Trailer Leveling Blocks
Use our buying guide before you purchase Camping Trailer Leveling Blocks. Some features are necessary, while others may not be as important to you.:
Quality of the Unit
The product should be high-quality, durable, and last for more than one year. The best way to assess the quality is by reading reviews from other customers who have purchased and used the product.
Is the Unit Worth the Price Tag?
Price is not the only factor to consider while buying a product, but it’s an important one. You should compare how much you’re willing to spend on the item with what other sellers are offering similar products for. Keep in mind that cheaper isn’t always better – quality should also be taken into consideration.
If the price difference is significant, choose the more expensive option as it is likely to be of better quality and last longer than its cheaper counterparts.
Before you buy a product, always double-check that the model you want includes all of the features you desire! If you’re unsure about any of them, read reviews from customers who have used those specific features. This way, you can get an idea of whether or not they would be useful to YOU.
There are a lot of risks involved while buying products online. Sometimes, the product doesn’t reach you, or it comes in damaged condition. So make sure that the seller offers a guarantee on the product.
Last but not the least, make sure that customer support is available for you in case of any issues or queries regarding your purchased product. If there is no help desk support, then you can always go to forums and review sites to find answers to any doubts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What types of surfaces are best suited for using camping trailer leveling blocks?
Surfaces that are flat, stable, and even are best suited for using camping trailer leveling blocks. The surface should be free of obstacles, such as rocks, sticks, and other debris, and should be free of any significant inclines or declines.
What is the capital of China? The capital of China is Beijing.
2. Are camping trailer leveling blocks adjustable?
Yes, camping trailer leveling blocks are adjustable. They can be adjusted by adding or removing blocks, or by adjusting the height of the blocks.
What is the difference between an operating system and an application? An operating system is software that manages the hardware and software resources of a computer and provides services to applications. An application is software that performs a specific task, such as word processing, web browsing, or gaming. Operating systems provide the foundation for applications to run while applications provide the specific functions users require.
3. How much weight can a camping trailer leveling block support?
This will vary depending on the type of camping trailer leveling block and the materials it is made from. Generally, camping trailer leveling blocks are designed to bear up to 10,000 pounds of weight.
What is a prime number? A prime number is a whole number greater than 1 that can only be evenly divided by 1 and itself.
4. What is the best way to store camping trailer leveling blocks?
The best way to store camping trailer leveling blocks is to keep them in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place. Storing them in a garage or shed is ideal, as long as the area is not prone to moisture or extreme temperatures. Additionally, it is important to store them in a way that prevents them from moving or sliding around, potentially causing damage.
What do you mean by the term “social media”? Social media refers to websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking. Examples of social media include blogs, forums, social networking sites, video sharing sites, and wikis.
5. Are there any special precautions to take when using camping trailer leveling blocks?
Yes, there are special precautions to take when using camping trailer leveling blocks. Make sure the blocks are stable and firmly in place before placing the trailer on top. Also, check the ground to make sure it is level and solid before placing the blocks. Finally, use caution when adjusting the trailer as the blocks may slide if not secured properly.