Toyota has been producing the Tundra pickup truck for over two decades, and the 2018 model has some of the best taillights on the market. Featuring sleek LED designs and a wide variety of customization options, the 2018 Toyota Tundra taillights are perfect for adding a bit of style and sophistication to any ride. In this article, we will explore the different types of taillights available on the 2018 Tundra, as well as their features and benefits.
Dependable Direct Driver Side Tail Light Assembly for 2014 2015 2
- Partslink Reference – This automotive Lamp is a replacement for Partslink Number TO2800193 and OE # 81560-0C101.
- Vehicle Compatibility – It is very common to have multiple variations of replacement parts for each year, make, & model. Please check the Partslink and OE Reference numbers to make sure you are getting the correct replacement part for your vehicle. Also make sure the features are the same and that the part visually looks the same.
- Superior Quality – Dependable Direct replacement automotive tail light assemblies are an economical and quality alternative to high priced OE light assemblies. All Dependable Direct parts are manufactured using high quality materials and designed to meet OEM specifications.
- Includes – Purchase does include bulb.
- Certification – This tail light assembly is DOT/SAE Compliant and NSF certified.
For 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra Rear Tail Light Passenger Side TO2801
- Factory Sealed – Brand new in box
- Assembly includes bulbs, lens, housing, and socket
- DOT and SAE Certified (Passed stringent quality and safety standards
- Exact Fit to: Partslinks #: / TO2801193 / and / OEM #: / 81550-0C100
Yorkim Ultra Bright 7440 Led Bulb Red T20 7441 7443 7444 W21W Led
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】 – Yorkim 7440 RED LED bulb are Non-polarity designed for easy plug-and-play installation. It can be used as Back Up Reverse Light, Turn Signal light, Brake light, Parking light, Tail light, etc
- 【ULTRA BRIGHT】 – Yorkim 7440 LED Bulbs Red comes with 2 pcs of high quality LED bulbs each designed with 54pcs 3014 & 4pcs 3030 chips radially mounted around the bulb to create a wide 360° viewing angle for better, brighter, allover light emission. 400% brighter than original halogen bulbs
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】 – Yorkim 7440 LED Bulb red T20 LED RED Brake Lights are designed with low temperature, low power consumption, full Aluminum Housing with Projection lens for Maximum Light output and better heat distribution, built in Smart IC Driver for Longer lifespan up to 50,000 hrs
- 【NOTE】 – Normally different LED bulbs are required for different parts of the same car (I.e. brake light, tail light, turn signal light, etc.). Although 7440 LED bulbs are most commonly used, they may not fit all parts of your car. Please check owner’s manual to verify compatibility before purchase or send us a picture of your original bulb for our assistance on selecting the right product
- 【FITMENT】 – 7440 7443 7444 992 WY21W W21W. Super Bright 1650LM/bulb, Voltage 9-30V AC, Current-Output 300MA, Wattage 3.6W/Bulb(fits 12V-24V vehicles). **NOTE**50w Load resistor(Asin:B07KS6KMYG) might be needed to prevent the hyper flash when replacement for Turn Signal Lights
AKKON – For 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra OE Direct Replacement Tail Li
- Direct Bolt On Replacement For Your Original Tail Lights, No Wiring or Any Other Modification Needed
- DOT (Department of Transportation) & SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) Approved
- No Installation Guide or Instruction Included, Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- Comes in a Pair, Which Means Included Left Side (Driver Side) & Right Side (Passenger Side)
- 100% Brand New in Box With Customized Packaging, Never Been Installed Before
EPIC LIGHTING OE Style Replacement Rear Brake Tail Light Assembly
- Meets OEM Specifications | SAE & DOT Approved
- Plug N’ Play | Ready To Install & Use Right Out Of The Box | No Wiring or Any Modification Needed
- Both Laboratory and Vehicle Tested to Ensure Highest National Safety and Fitment Standards
- 100% Brand New in Box | Never Been Installed Before
- Rear Brake Tail Light | Right Passenger Side RH
What to Look for Before Buying 2018 Toyota Tundra Taillights
When it comes to buying any type of 2018 Toyota Tundra Taillights, it is important to consider a range of factors that will help you make the best possible purchase decision. Some key considerations include –
Is the Product Worth the Price You’re Paying?
Before anything else, you will want to consider the cost and whether it is worth paying a premium for. This can help you determine which features are most important to you and ensure that your purchase is a good value for money.
How Long Will These Last?
Another important factor to consider when buying 2018 Toyota Tundra Taillights is the product’s durability and longevity. This can help you choose a product that will last for many years without needing to be replaced, saving you time and money in the long run.
Are There Any Significant Cons of Owning One?
Be sure to take any potential downsides into account before making a purchase. It is important to weigh the pros and cons of owning a particular unit so that you can make an informed decision about whether it is right for you or not.
Is the Seller Skimping on Any Important Features?
Sometimes, sellers may try to cut costs by skimping on important features or limiting the warranty or after-sales service. To avoid this, be sure to check what is included in your purchase and ensure that you are getting a product that offers good value for money.
Do Your Research Before Making a Purchase
In order to make the best purchase possible, it is always recommended to do some research ahead of time. This can help you compare different brands and products, read reviews from other customers, and get a better idea of what types of features are available in today’s market. With all this information at your fingertips, you will be able to find the perfect 2018 Toyota Tundra Taillights for your needs!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What materials are used to make the 2018 Toyota Tundra taillights?
The 2018 Toyota Tundra taillights are made of polycarbonate plastic.
2. Are the 2018 Toyota Tundra taillights designed to be more aerodynamic than previous models?
No, the 2018 Toyota Tundra taillights are not designed to be more aerodynamic than previous models.
3. Are the 2018 Toyota Tundra taillights waterproof?
No, the 2018 Toyota Tundra taillights are not waterproof.
4. Are the 2018 Toyota Tundra taillights easy to install?
The answer to this question depends on the specific model and year of your Toyota Tundra. Generally, taillights for the Toyota Tundra are fairly easy to install, as long as you have the correct tools and instructions.
5. Does the 2018 Toyota Tundra taillight come with a warranty?
No, the 2018 Toyota Tundra taillight does not come with a warranty.