If you’re looking for an incredible sound experience, a 2000 watt 18 inch subwoofer is a great choice. These subwoofers are designed to provide a powerful, deep bass that can shake the room. We’ve rounded up the best 2000 watt 18 inch subwoofers on the market to help you find the perfect one for your needs. Read on to learn more about these amazing subwoofers and what they can do for your sound system.
Rockville RBG18S 18″ 2000W Active Powered PA Subwoofer W/Dsp+Limi
- DSP Digital Signal Processor with Boost or Extended Low Frequency Control. Power-On and Signal Input LED Indicators. Signal Input LED Indicator. Clip Limiter Circuitry with LED Indicator.
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment. Subwoofer Phase Control. Built-in pole mount socket. Built-in carrying handle. Heavy-duty locking wheel casters. Custom metal grill. Aluminum former voice coils with copper winding. Durable black carpet with black metal corners. 7-layer Birch 5/8” plywood baffle construction. Dimensions: 26.5″ x 22″ x 24.25″. Weight: 84Lbs
- 500 Watts RMS / 1000 Watts Program / 2000 Watts Peak. 18″ Woofer with 120oz Magnet and 4” Voice Coil. Frequency Response: 35HZ-2000HZ. Adjustable Crossover Control: 40HZ-500HZ. Maximum SPL @ 1w / 1m: 125dB Peak / 120dB Continuous.
- Features: Rockville RBG18S 18″ 2000 Watt Active Powered PA Subwoofer.
- Balanced XLR + TRS input jacks. RCA Input. Balanced XLR thru/output jacks for parallel connections. Passive heat sink with heat sensitive variable speed auto turn-on fan for cooling.
PRORECK PR18 18 Inch 2000W P.M.P.O Active Powered PA DJ Subwoofer
- Lightweight but powerful: Built-in CLass-D amplifier ensures deep and thrilling stereo sound. Two side handles make it easy to transport. Weight: 68lbs; Dimension:22”(W) x24.5”(D) x26”(H)
- Balanced XLR combo input and stereo RCA input ensures that left and right audio signal are both collected to avoid losing channel information.Stereo RCA output and full range XLR combo output. It also comes with filtered XLR output to export audio signal between 100Hz and 20KHz.
- Powerful 2000-Watt powered subwoofer with 18” low-frequency driver for bass reinforcement.; 400 Watts RMS/ 800 watts Program/ 2000 Watts Peak; 18 inch woofer with 60oz magnet and 3″ voice coil. Great for parties, bars, weddings, meetings, speeches, churches, gymnastics, conferences, home theaters, etc.
- Super solid housing is made of plywood to reduces resonance for distortion-free and accurate response. Housing is also plated with special material for impact-resistance.
- Selectable phase from 0°to 180°to run multiple subwoofers. Power-on and max volume indicators, crossover 40Hz-160Hz.
Rockville PBG18 18″ Passive 2000 Watt 8 Ohm Pro Audio Subwoofer S
- Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant MDF, Stapled, Bonded & Braced.
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm. Sensitivity: 98dB (+ or – 2 dB) @ 1w/1m.
- Weight: 64 LBS. Shipping Dimensions (In Carton): (W x D x H): 20.47″ x 24.41″ x 26.38″ (Inches). Shipping Weight (In Carton): 68 LBS.
- Ergonomic Recessed Handles. Molded Steel Grill. Aviation Grade Black Carpet.
- 2,000 Watts Peak Power. 4″ KSV voice coil. 100 oz. woofer magnet. Vented Enclosure for Improved Bass Response.
- Rockville PBG18 18″ 2000 Watt Passive Pro Subwoofer w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mount.
- All input/output connections are internally connected in parallel.
- Pole Mount. Rubber Isolating Feet. 1/4″ Jack (In/Out). Speak ON (In/Out).
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz – 4 Khz. Dimensions (W x D x H): 20″ x 23.62″ x 25.59″ (Inches).
- 18″ Pro audio woofer. 1,000 Watts RMS Power. 1,500 Watts Program Power Handling.
RockvilIe PBG18 18″ 2000 Watt MDF Cabinet Subwoofer Sub for Churc
- Features: RockvilIe PBG18 18″ 2000 Watt Passive Pro Subwoofer w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mount. 18 Pro audio woofer. 1,000 Watts RMS Power. 1,500 Watts Program Power Handling. 2,000 Watts Peak Power
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm. Sensitivity: 98dB (+ or 2 dB) @ 1w/1m. Frequency Response: 35 Hz 4 Khz. Dimensions (W x D x H): 20 x 23.62 x 25.59 (Inches). Weight: 64 LBS
- 4 KSV voice coil. 100 oz. woofer magnet. Vented Enclosure for Improved Bass Response. Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant MDF, Stapled, Bonded & Braced. Ergonomic Recessed Handles
- Shipping Dimensions (In Carton): (W x D x H): 20.47 x 24.41 x 26.38 (Inches). Shipping Weight (In Carton): 68 LBS
- Molded Steel Grill. Aviation Grade Black Carpet. Pole Mount. Rubber Isolating Feet. 1/4″ Jack (In/Out). SpeakON (In/Out). All input/output connections are internally connected in parallel
(2) New Rockville SBG1188 18″ 2000 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofers
- Dual Ported Enclosure for Improved Bass Response. Construction : High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant Particleboard, Stapled, Bonded & Braced. Ergonomic Recessed Handles. Molded Steel Grill
- Rockville SBG1188 18″ 1000 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mountable. 18 Pro audio woofer. Power Rating : Peak Power Handling : 2000 Watts (1000 Watts per Subwoofer)
- All input/output connections are internally connected in parallel. Nominal Impedance : 8 Ohm. Sensitivity : 96dB @ 1w/1m. Frequency Response : 20Hz – 500Hz. Dimensions (W x D x H) : 23 x 18 x 26
- Aviation Grade Black Carpet. Pole Mount. Rubber Isolating Feet. Binding Post / Banana Plug Terminals (Negative/Positive). 1/4 Jack (In/Out). SpeakON (In/Out)
- Program Power Handling : 750 Watts. RMS Power Handling : 1000 Watts (500 Watts per Subwoofer). 3 High temperature aluminum voice coil. 90 oz woofer magnet
Buying Guide for Choosing 2000 Watt 18 Inch Subwoofers
If you want to be sure that you’re making the best possible purchase, there are certain key factors you need to take into account. Keep reading this guide to find out more about 2000 Watt 18 Inch Subwoofers.
Are the Offered Features Necessary for You?
When shopping for 2000 Watt 18 Inch Subwoofers, it is important to consider the features that are offered by different products. This will help you determine which features are most important to you and make finding your ideal purchase easier.
Some features may be not an absolute must for you, but you have to pay a hefty price tag for that. So, it helps to take your needs and priorities into account before making a purchase.
Comparing Different Brands and Products
To find the right 2000 Watt 18 Inch Subwoofers, you will need to do some research and compare different brands and products. This can help you identify which ones offer the best performance, quality, value for money, etc. Reading reviews from other customers is also a great way to get an idea of how well certain products perform.
Quality and Performance
When choosing a 2000 Watt 18 Inch Subwoofers, it is important to pay attention to quality, both in terms of the product’s performance and its durability. You should also consider other factors like color, style, and pricing to ensure that you are making the best purchase possible. To get the most out of your investment, always look for products that offer good value for money.
Check What Other Customers Are Saying
To make an informed purchase decision, be sure to check what other customers are saying about these products and brands. This can help you get a better idea of how well the product performs in real-world settings and whether it is worth purchasing.
You may also want to read reviews from industry experts who have tested various 2000 Watt 18 Inch Subwoofers models to see which ones offer the best performance and value for money.
Doing Your Homework on Product Warranties and After-Sales Service
Before buying any product, it is important to understand what type of warranty or after-sales service is available from the manufacturer in case there are any issues with the product later on down the line. Knowing this information in advance can help you make a more informed purchase decision and ensure that your needs are met, should any problems arise.
Thanks for considering these tips when shopping for 2000 Watt 18 Inch Subwoofers! With these considerations in mind, you can be sure that you are making an informed decision and getting the best possible product for your needs. Good luck!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the maximum peak power output of the subwoofer?
The maximum peak power output of the subwoofer is up to 1000 Watts.
2. How is the subwoofer designed to handle deep bass tones?
The subwoofer is designed to reproduce low-frequency sounds (bass) by using a specifically designed driver (speaker) and an enclosure that is tuned to accentuate certain frequencies. The subwoofer driver has a larger cone surface area than other speakers, allowing it to move more air, which helps to create the deep bass tones. The enclosure is designed to trap and amplify the bass frequencies, resulting in more powerful and accurate bass reproduction.
3. Does the subwoofer have a built-in amplifier?
No, the subwoofer does not have a built-in amplifier.
4. What is the frequency response of the subwoofer?
The frequency response of a subwoofer depends on the type and design of the subwoofer. Generally, it can range from 20 Hz to 200 Hz.
5. Is the subwoofer capable of being connected to a home theater system?
Yes, most subwoofers can be connected to a home theater system.